1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Up to 52% off a Franz Josef Alpine Retreat Getaway for up to Four People incl. Breakfast with Jag Escape (value up to $1,355)
- Say no to sunburn, sand in unusual places and being ambushed by seagulls. And say yes to exploring the best scenery the South Island has to offer.
- Grab an escape to Franz Josef Alpine Retreat for up to two people including continental breakfast, from $129.
- Options available for up to five nights stay for up to four people for $699.
- These purpose built retreats are equipped with all the luxuries to make your getaway truly unforgettable.
Let's face it; not all human beings are built for the beach. Exfoliating one's body with a concoction of sand and sunscreen is enough to make some run for the hills and set up camp at Scott Base. While we can't offer you a one-way ticket to Antarctica, we can offer you a chance to grab an escape that's even better and won't leave you with a nasty case of frostbite.
- Explore some of the South Island's most magical and breathtaking scenery by grabbing an escape to Franz Josef Alpine Retreat for up to four people including continental breakfast. Choose from the following options:
- Pay $129 for one night for two people including breakfast.
- Pay $229 for two nights for two people including breakfast both mornings.
- Pay only $149 for one night for up to four people including breakfast.
- Pay only $259 for two nights for up to four people including breakfast both mornings.
- Pay only $545 for five nights for two people including breakfast each morning.
- Pay only $699 for five nights for up to four people including breakfast each morning.
It's often a matter of been there, done that, when it comes to venturing off to the beach for a weekend getaway. It's time to mix things up and discover the beauty of the South Island this summer. Get up to four of your friends together and discover the natural beauty of the South Island.
Jag Escape's first alpine retreat is nestled within Glacier Country in the heart of the Southern Alps. This majestic scenery is something you have to see and experience to truly believe. The retreat is truly one of a kind — a home away from home with all the mod cons that will allow you to explore Franz Josef in luxury and comfort, for a truly unforgettable experience.